梁連勝 陳萬福 呂俊堅 施清田
二、脫莢筒（并聯式）轉速由三筒等速──200 R.P.M，改為220－220－240 R.P.M，以減少殘留莢。
Study on the Crawler Peanut Combine (3)
L. S. Liang, W. F. Chen, C. J. Lu and C. T. Shi
In order to get the best operating performance of the peanut combine which had been designed out in 1983, this study takes individual analysis and improvement on each mechanism of the combine and makes researching on a new picking device which has more effective and simple than the original during the year of 1984. The results of this study are as follows:
1. For increasing the picking efficiency and reducing the field loss, the axial flow picker has been changed the tooth pitch from 36 cm to 24 cm and the processing stroke from 70 cm to 80 cm for each cylinder.
2. Using a different picking speed of 220-220-240 RPM for the picker (three parallel cyl.) stands for the same speed transmission.
3. Add the pre-processing cutter to both side of the front control roll to cut part of stem off; it will make the cylinder more clearly to preventing of squeezing.
4. It will save the disturb of hull collecting by using a unified conveyor for horizontal and incline discharging.
5. The different lead picking device has a better efficiency of less cracked hull but 3~4% of damaged and 5~10% of un-pick after picking. It should take further improvement in the future.
The chain-clamped axial-flow picking device has an advantage of the same as the different lead device t=but 3~6% damaged. If using a two stage picking method by different feeding depth with 40 cm processing stroke, it will reduce the un-pick hull to less than 1.3%. This device is simpler than the other and it has a high potential to stand for the original in the future.